At Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing, we offer heating and plumbing services in our service areas in Anchorage, AK, and the nearby towns. Our services include HVAC installation, repair, maintenance, and plumbing. Our clients rely on us for all their air, heating, and water quality issues, and you can too!
Having trouble with your hot water not heating up? Speak to our team about hot water repairs in Southcentral Alaska.
Why Should You Hire Us?
I left the army in 2004 and started my company. I brought the same discipline I learned in the field into running my business and grew from a one-man concern to a multi-team business. We help your dollar go further by charging reasonable prices and always keeping our promises so you can rely on us.
Hire us because:
- We are family-owned and operated.
- We are veteran-owned.
- Our prices are straightforward, and our estimates are accurate.
- Our technicians are trustworthy and experienced.
- We use the latest technology and are licensed and insured.
- We offer a 24/7 emergency service.
- We have financing options available.
Our Service Areas
We’ve been at your side for nearly 20 years. Reach out if you’re in any of the following service areas and zipcodes:
- Anchorage: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Eagle River: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Chugiak: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Spenard: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Palmer: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Wasilla: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Girdwood: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Houston: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Meadow lakes: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Gateway: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
Are you a little further out? Reach out, and let’s see what we can do.
When Should You Call Our Plumbers?
Call us if you think you need assistance, whether you believe it’s an emergency or not. If it’s after hours, our technician on call will, where possible, give you advice to tide you over until normal working hours again. If that’s not viable, they’ll come out to help.
Signs that you might need us include:
- Rising water bills for no apparent reason
- Cracks in the foundation or floors
- Discoloration of floors, walls, and ceilings
- Obvious leaks or moisture where there shouldn’t be any
- Slow-emptying or clogged drains
- Your water meter ticks over even when you’re not using water
Don’t let a burst pipe spoil your day! Water Leak Detection is our specialty in the Valley!
When Should You Call Our HVAC Team?
We’re fortunate in Alaska in that we never experience blistering hot temperatures. That said, if your HVAC breaks down, your home becomes stuffy or uncomfortable quickly. Call us for repair if you notice any change in the normal operation of your unit.
Now that you know what service areas our team at Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing covers, call us at 907-336-3100! Whether you're in Anchorage, AK, or surrounding areas, we have you covered.