Spenard Cooling Services
Alaska and air conditioning may sometimes sound like they don’t mix. However, just because the outdoor temperatures in Spenard can get very cold, that doesn’t mean you don’t need air conditioning.
Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing offers reliable Spenard cooling services that give you complete control over your building’s temperatures. Contact our qualified and experienced team for any repairs, maintenance, or installations you need today.
Check how your neighbors rate our AC contractors with their reviews!
The Benefits of an Air Conditioning Installation
Unsure if you need central air conditioning? You might not need a central system, but you could use a ductless mini-split, especially if you don’t have pre-existing ductwork. Here are a few reasons an air conditioning system may be right for you:
- Privacy matters: While Spenard temperatures run cold, without an AC, you have to open your windows anytime you want cooling. An air conditioner means you can keep your rooms cold without sacrificing your privacy.
- Fend off allergies: Pollen, dust, and other allergens can collect indoors instead of flowing freely outside. An AC air filter helps keep the unit and your indoor air clean.
- Expand property utility: Some households want to make the garage into a living or workspace, but garages cannot legally have ductwork. A ductless mini-split air conditioner can control the temperatures in these spaces, keeping occupants safe.
Air Conditioning Services in the Greater Anchorage Area
Air conditioners need repairs over time, just like other HVAC units. Our Spenard cooling services efficiently address AC maintenance, repairs, or replacements. We have experience working with various AC types, like heat pumps, central AC, and mini-splits. If you have a system, you may notice these common air conditioning problems:
- Lukewarm air
- AC constantly running
- Water or refrigerant leakage
- Unexplained energy bill expenses
- AC constantly tripping the breaker
If your air conditioner is too old or worn for repairs, we can offer an air conditioning installation that suits your property. If your budget is tight, we have financing options and offer installation discounts you can try.
Get savings all year long with our HVAC service memberships!
When Do I Need Emergency AC Care?
Room temperatures are generally safe when between 67 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. A malfunctioning air conditioner could decrease the temperature too much or fail to function and cool enclosed spaces.
You should also call for an emergency AC repair if you notice smoky smells, electrical malfunctions, or leaking refrigerant. We recommend turning off your AC system and calling for same-day services.
Spenard cooling services keep Alaskans safe and comfortable no matter the time of year. Call Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing for detailed and professional air conditioning help in and around Spenard, AK using 907-336-3100 today!