Anchorage Residential Plumbing Services
We know how important it is to have functioning plumbing for all aspects of your daily life. Lacking hot or flowing water can prevent laundry work, kitchen cleanliness, bathing, and more. Even if you are getting water, bad smells, water damage, and other plumbing issues can make water use unpleasant.
Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing makes it easy for Southcentral Alaskans to get the plumbing troubleshooting services they need. We serve the community with top-quality, detailed services that address and resolve plumbing problems with ease:
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Leak Detection & Burst Pipe Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Water Softener Replacement
- Commercial Plumbing Services
Our experienced team can install and repair tankless water heaters in the area no matter the fuel source!
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing in the Anchorage Metro Area
Plumbing emergencies don’t time themselves to appear when they’re most convenient. Frozen pipes can be especially hazardous to the condition of a building and the ability to do daily tasks.
When you need emergency plumbing repairs, you can rely on Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing. You can call our emergency plumber any time you notice potential hazards with your plumbing system, such as:
- Gas leaks
- Burst pipes
- Sewage backflow
- Overflowing water
- Storm-related system damage
We can address many emergency issues the same day you notice the problem. In other cases, we may require a second visit after we use the first time to diagnose your system’s issues.
Regardless, our 24-hour plumber will always be upfront with the causes we find and the solutions we offer. This way, you can make the best decision for your property.
Common Reasons for Plumbing Troubleshooting in The Valley
While some plumbing issues appear suddenly, requiring emergency services, other issues may appear over time as a minor inconvenience. While you could try to DIY the solutions to these problems, we recommend calling a qualified plumber. We can address system issues the first time and have insurance to cover plumbing-related damages, including:
- Water Leaks: Water leakage can range from small amounts to overflowing, both circumstances often causing some form of property damage. The most common form of water leak comes from dripping faucets, but supply or sewage lines can also leak underground. A plumbing inspection every two years can help prevent larger leaks and address smaller ones quickly.
- Drippy Faucets: A drippy faucet doesn’t just cause an annoying tapping sound. It wastes water, raises your utility bills, and can cause damage to your home. Common causes include worn washers or O rings and internal faucet system corrosion.
- Clogged Drains: In kitchens, drains tend to clog from food waste or grease. Meanwhile, bathroom clogs often come from hair and flushing items you shouldn’t. Regardless of the reason, our cleaning team can clear plumbing blockages with ease.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure could be the symptom of a more serious problem. For example, underground water leaks and pipe corrosion can cause low water pressure. If you notice the water pressure doesn’t meet expectations, find out if it’s in one room or all of them and tell a qualified plumber.
Our water leak detection methods can prevent property damage, increase bills, and more!
What You Can Expect From a Plumbing Inspection Service
We recommend having a high-quality residential plumbing contractor inspect all of your plumbing systems at least once every two years. Plumbing inspections can help us catch potential issues before they worsen and improve the consistency of your property’s system.
We thoroughly inspect each room that uses plumbing equipment for leaks, room damage, and piping issues. For example, if we notice the shower head has overabundant rust, we may suggest replacing the head and inspecting the pipes. The rust could be flowing in the system due to pipe corrosion.
Our team will also check the water filtration system to ensure your property receives clean water. Contaminated water can harm your health whether you drink it or not.
Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing experts follow a detailed checklist full of reminders to ensure we leave no stone uncovered. At the end, we will present you with issues we found, if any, and a possible course of action. We offer upfront pricing so you can stay within your budget and financing options so you don’t break the bank.
Since 2004, we have helped homeowners in the Greater Anchorage Metro Area, like Palmer, Tanaina, and other cities in Mat-Su Valley. Call Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing at 907-336-3100 for expert plumbing repair services in Anchorage, AK, today!