Heating Services in Houston
Finding a reliable emergency furnace service company was once a straightforward task. You pick up the phone, call a licensed heating contractor, and wait for trained maintenance personnel to arrive. However, unqualified and uncertified crews have taken over the scene, giving customers lowball offers for subpar work.
Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing is the leading family-owned heater repair and furnace tune-up company in Anchorage, AK. Our furnace installation and emergency repair crew serve hundreds of business owners and residents across the city, prolonging the lives of their HVAC systems and boilers.
Find out what they’re saying about us by reading our stellar customer reviews.
Signs You Need Emergency Heating Repair & Replacement in Houston, Alaska
The signs of a broken heater can be hard to detect for people with no professional HVAC experience. Your central heating unit might be using more power than it’s supposed to, and you wouldn’t notice until you’ve spent hundreds of dollars more on your power bills for months.
Contact our Houston heating services company if your heater displays the following warning signs:
- You hear rumbling, clicking, and clanging when you turn on your heater, signifying a problem with its heat exchanger or anti-overheating mechanisms.
- Your room temperature does not match the figures indicated on your heater remote or wall-mounted interface.
- Your unit repeatedly triggers its safety shut-off switches.
What to Expect from Furnace Repair & Replacement Services in Matanuska-Susitna Valley
Furnace installation is a complex and potentially dangerous job best left to experienced technicians. Here’s how our HVAC experts do it for residents and business owners in Anchorage:
- They call our technicians for a free consultation, where they outline what’s wrong with their furnaces and heaters.
- We inspect their furnaces and determine which parts are broken or if it’s more cost-efficient to replace them.
- We give them a cost-efficient quote.
- They sign a contract, and we repair and replace their furnaces while following prespecified project deadlines.
We also install and repair humidifiers, which can vastly improve your air quality after heating installation.
Heat Pump Repair & Replacement in the Anchorage Metro Area
Heat pumps are more popular in Anchorage than radiant and non-electric heaters. They offer residents lower running costs, more green credits from fewer emissions, and fewer maintenance requirements.
However, they can freeze from a broken defrost mechanism or cycle too frequently because of clogged coils and refrigerant leaks. Fortunately, you can contact us for cost-efficient heat pump repairs.
Get expert Houston heating services by calling Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing at 907-336-3100 today. We provide free consultations to everyone in and around Anchorage, AK!