At Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing Services, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Anchorage is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing Services a call at 907-202-9798. We’re happy to help!