Anchorage Air Duct Repair & Installation Services
At Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing, we believe air ducts are among the most overlooked parts of homes. Dirty or leaky ducts can have a massive impact on health and safety, triggering allergies, respiratory irritation, and viral infections as pollutants and mold build up, unseen. We offer high-quality ductwork repair and installation in Anchorage, AK, using the latest technology to keep your ducts airtight.
We can add air duct repair to your regular HVAC maintenance schedule to ensure that your ducts are free of punctures or leaks.
Signs You Need Air Duct Repair in the Mat-Su
Here are a few signs you need to contact our ductwork repair and installation professionals:
- You hear whistling or rattling sounds whenever you fire up your furnace or air conditioner, indicating a duct leak.
- You get poor airflow from your vents, signifying an air leak in your crawlspace, attic, or basement.
- You get frequent coughs and colds from excessive airborne debris and dust.
We offer detailed duct inspections with state-of-the-art tools that enable us to spot cracks and dents in your ductwork in as fast as 30 minutes.
What Can You Expect from a Ductwork Inspection in Southcentral Alaska?
Air ducts are usually the last place your think of, and we’re happy to save you from poor indoor air quality. Here is how we handle a typical inspection request:
- We inspect your property for signs of duct damage and mold or pest infestations.
- We block your air vents to pressurize the air inside the ducts and measure how much air your ducts are leaking.
- We seal any leaks, cracks, and holes with aeroseal technology
- We measure how much air your ducts are leaking to show you we fixed the air duct problem.
Our technicians can install new air handlers to go with your new ductwork. Contact us to learn more!
How Broken Air Ducts Affect Your Anchorage Home
The most obvious sign of broken air ducts is a drop in indoor air quality, which affects the health and comfort of everyone in your home. Heaters and air conditioners will need to work harder to meet thermostat settings, which means you’ll pay more for heating and cooling.
With sealed, repaired air ducts, you’ll save money and enjoy cleaner indoor air!
Air duct installation and repair require technical experience and expensive tools. Contact Discount Mechanical Heating & Plumbing today at 907-336-3100 for cost-efficient ductwork repair and installation. We proudly serve Anchorage and the surrounding towns of Chugiak, Spenard, and Mat-Su Valley.